Friday, January 8, 2010

Prologue



My intentions for this blog are to relate to the masses the struggles and successes of life in a tent.  This lifestyle started back in early August of 2009 as I moved out to Utah with nothing but the clothes on my back, a moped, and the commitment to live in a tent for an entire year and not pay rent.  Since that time I have observed myself blossom from a young and timid boy who did not know his place in this world, into a fearlessly driven leader of men (as seen in the picture).




I hope you find entertainment in this blog; continual drama occurs in my life since taking to my new habitat.  I will periodically recount the adventures that unfold from the tent, from the fight for survival on cold and snowy nights to the life threatening encounters with stray cats and dogs, and also the human drama of tragedy, romance, jealousy, friendship, betrayal, victory, defeat, perseverance, and the ultimate triumph of good versus evil!

Now I am currently a few months behind, so the course of this blog will be delayed for some time until we are caught up to the current situation.  This blog is based on true events; only in the interest of protecting the identities of those involved will facts be changed. 

Please stay tuned for the next update…

6 comments:

  1. I truly look forward to the journey. My balls are all tingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed a call from you today. When you upload a picture, go to the "image size" and click large. Pictures will be a little bit larger. People can always click on the picture too and make it larger.
    I download mine in photobucket and then put on the blog. That is why mine are so big.
    Can't wait to be a follower! You make your family all so proud!
    Love you Ky Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romance...in that tent? I have to read this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also experience camping at our own backyard with my cousins and I used my dome tent. hehehe. It's great and fun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog and I found unique information about tent. Thanking you so much to share us his experience.
    Bell tent

    ReplyDelete